Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Thank You Eelnahs for the Fiber Optic Jesus that you gave me!
Night Terrors are something I've dealt with since I was little. No I'm not talking about nightmares.
Night terrors generaly occur between REM sleep and deep sleep. You are generaly overcome by fear sometimes you awake but are unable to move, sometimes you wake up swinging.
I've been to a couple sleep labs as a guinea pig for this condition. I've tried medication for it it made it worse. They say not to drink alcohol because it may make it worse. I must have a rare type though, when I drink I don't have them.
They even studied this at one of my guinea pig parties. Stone cold sober though I seem to have it happen alot.
Last night as I lay down at about midnight to sleep, until 4 am anyways. I have a night terror. I awake enough to open my eyes and I can feel tears running down my face yet I can't move. Note night terrors are one of the major reasons that people think they are abducted by aliens.
I think of happy thoughts " the Cubs winning the World Series" and begin to giggle thus waking myself up. I'm still not sure why I giggled thinking of the Cubs winning the series though. I'm sure this is their year.
After I finaly wake up I turned on the Fiber Optic Jesus that Eelnahs gave me. It puts out a beautiful aray of multicolored light at a mellow amount. I slept well the rest of the night.Maybe I should call one of the old guinea pig handlers to let him know that. Better yet I just start marketing it as night terror therapy touring the country and making obscene amounts of cash. Wait I've got a conscience damn it.
Well no work tomorrow might as well get pissed and do a little painting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home