Sunday, April 20, 2003

Sin Free, but restocking fast!
Last night I officially lost my heathen status as I was officially baptized a Catholic. It's amazing how little Holy water it takes to wash away 29 years of sin. Two hours in church sweating like I was cutting weight for a wrestling meet and it was off to the ultimate fights at Harrahs along with Shannon and Jay. Who incidently went to church with me, I might make them sin a little but I'm also trying to save them. It's hard not to laugh at that. I don't even get away from church and people are talking smack about me being a heathen. Someone had to do it, might as well be me, at least I'm good at it. My grandfather always said if you find something your good at stick with it and you'll go far. He also was a blacksmith that taught himself to be a mechanic to adapt to the times.
Anyways fights were good my stomach was growling and so was Eelnahs ( stomach that is). When they were over we ran to my house to check Mikey's pulse, he had a long day sailing with the Captain. We then proceeded to Toxic Hell for gut busting food to go with our beer. Then we watched some movies all "Disney" of course "Lilo & Stitch" and I didn't fall asleep. Shannon went home Mikey slept on the couch again and I wracked out.
Today woke up at 1:30 or somewhere near there. I missed everything but it's now time to fly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home