Sunday, June 29, 2003

Of Life and Loves. I figure this will be my book title for my memoirs. I wouldn't want them published til after my death though. I wouldn't want to hurt too many feelings, well maybe a little bit.
The past few days have been interesting. They make me realize how good of life I have. I've caught up with a few old freinds and made quite a few new ones, that are now intermingling with each other. I feel like I should be doing a United Way community outreach program commercial.
Life in general is pretty hectic, there is never a dull moment. I still take the time to relax and make peace with myself.
Today in church they had a ceremony for a couple that had been married for fifty years. It was a very beautiful site as they walked to the front holding hands. They have the "We have it all look", fifty years and still in love. I'll admit it made me a little envious of them. They are unique though, life doesn't always happen that way. Harold said it best when Father Dan asked him how it lasted. He stated that the times were very different when they met, and though the times have changed they haven't.
I don't think that my purpose here is to get married. I realy don't think I have time for that.
I'm by no means anti-marriage, but I do believe that alot of people are afraid of being alone. This causes them to settle or hook on to someone and get married, even if they're not sure that person is not "the one". I refuse to be that guy. I'm perfectly content in bachelor hood.
I beleive that if it is meant to happen it will. I'm not going to run around like a mad man trying to find it.
Love is truly a beautiful thing, but it can be the ugliest thing if used the wrong way. Love should never be used to guilt. Let's all try to keep it beautiful.
Good Night and God Bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home