Monday, July 14, 2003

Sunday party day. I new I was in for a long Sunday when I began drinking huge mugs of Fat Tire at Hooters.
My freind Jay is a nut sometimes. We decided to go to Hooters to eat little did I know. Three beers apiece and we're on our way to Old Chicago. Six beers later we're on our way to Sokol for a little rock-n-roll.
The Thorns and the Jayhawks, both rocked along with Carla Werner opening. She has the voice of an Angel and the looks of a playmate. I wonder why it was all guys by the stage when she was singing?
The Thorns are a modern day CSN of sorts. The members are Matthew Sweet, Shawn Mullins, and Pete Droge. Three part harmonies with a bluesy sound.
The whole show rocked and it was only $10. I spent more on beer than I did the show at $4 a beer. I thought Eelnahs was going so Jay and I looked for her. We didn't find her though.
We called her when we got home to see what she thought of the show. That's when we found out she didn't go. I then told her how good it was and that I was sorry she missed it.
I promise I wasn't trying to rub it in, it just rocked.
Today I went to the gym pulled a muscle in my leg. Planned on biking with Eelnahs. I was a little to sore though. So I cleaned instead. Cleaning sucks.
I also had a couple of Ex's call to apologize for shit. I'm waiting for lightning to strike me now. I guess we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home