Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Living life in a fishbowl. This pretty much sums up part of my life since starting this blog.
People look at what is said and interpet it one way or another. The part they are missing is the fact that there might be more to the fishbowl than appears.
I'm not going to play Paul Harvey, now and give you the rest of the story, just a little food for thought.
Friday turned out to be a good day for a road trip. Four friends and myself piled into a buddies Durango, and headed to Clear Lake, Iowa to the legendary Surf Ball Room. Legendary for the fact that it was the last place Buddy Holly, Richie Valens, and the Big Bopper played.
The reason, the greatest non-biglabel artist playing right now,Todd Snider. I might be a little biased, I might of seen him a few times. Three and a half hours up, three hour concert, and three and a half hours later I was home. Four am I was spent needless to say.
Saturday 9:00am phone rings got to get up, it's college world series time. I had already missed the two games Friday due to the concert. Saturday baseball and more baseball, Sunday same as Saturday. Monday, my official day of rest.
Tuesday got off work helped a friend move furniture. I then rushed home and showered and headed to the Blatt or Rosenblatt for the College World Series.
I watched Texas pound Miami it was sweet. I realy don't care for Texas but I do hate Miami. Tomorrow to work at five am and then back to the College World Series. Simple pleasures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home