Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Nameless and Claimless
It's always good to see someone talk smack, Lord knows I like to do it as much if not more than most people. It is sort of a requirement with any Union trade. The difference is we back ours up, if you have an opinion you have every right to voice it. I just ask that you be the " man or woman" you think you are and back it up.
I'll stand beside my actions, as for my Mother I'm sure she is very proud of me. I'm not afraid to live or take risks. I've done more and seen more than the majority of people my age. I'm not going to limit myself on possibilities. Grow some.
Now that we are done with the stupid or spineless let's get to more entertaining matters. Today is good day, that followed a great night out with many new friends. It's nice to know that there are actually some quality people out there. You could say that it is a very eclectic group covering various walks of life, but entertaining nonetheless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home