Monday, June 16, 2003

Setting the record straight.
First I'll start by saying I love all the negativity and hate mail I've been getting. I feed off the negativity.
It seems that if I do what makes me happy, I'm in the wrong.
reality says different I can't please everyone, and I'm not going to pain myself trying.
Everyone also has an opinion of what happened between Shannon and I and what I'm doing now.
Facts are Shannon is a great person, but I've got a different agenda for life than she does.
When I'm trying to take me time I want me time and it seemed very limited. I was blessed with the ability to make friends of which I have many, and obviously I don't have time to please them all.
No I have not gotten back with my ex, I don't find pleasure in pain.
I have three days a week that are always scheduled. This doesn't change.
Everyone has the opinion that I'm an asshole, I never claimed to be a saint. Life is not as simple as everyone seems to think though, it's not just black and white.
I'm a realist, so if you want to hate so be it. I promise I won't lose any sleep on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home