Monday, July 28, 2003

Great Losses in Life
Yesterday we lost one of the truly great Americans of all time. I spent many a years watching the Bob Hope specials. I especialy looked forward to the Chrismas special because it showed the NCAA All-Americans. It seemed like his specials were always around the time we had a family function.
I remember sitting with my great uncle Doc as he drank tottis and would always go into how he had seen Bob Hope in North Africa during WWII. I never once complained about hearing that story as my uncle would tell it he would just glow.
I know my uncle is probably lined up in Heaven to see him now.
Do I stay or do I go?
I've been pondering this question for about six hours now. I was offered the job in Cinci. I told them that I would need a little time to think about it, if that was alright. They told me to call by Friday.
This would be alot easier if I could just win the lottery on Wednesday.
I'm torn between a new start or old haunts. I also have a sick sister to worry about. Hopefuly I'll see something in my dreams.
I'm supposed to have sinus surgery sometime soon. I think if Dr. Schack had his way I would have it done tomorrow. Who would of thought that having your nose broken six times would cause that much blockage. I would like to wait until Chrismas time but I've started getting headaches. Surgery sucks anyways, they fill your nose full of this gel crap. It like the stuff they use on post it notes.
Well enough ramblings for today.
God Bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home