Monday, July 07, 2003

Nothing beats another fun filled day of dehydration. Work is entertaining as usual, I often ponder how they could get so many stupid people to apply for Steelworker jobs at once.
There are about 83 people that started at the Pipe or as I like to call my little scrap of hell between 1975 to 1982. There is probably a total of 10 intelligent people in this group. The rest are the reason drugs are illegal I believe. Oh well at least they're easy to pull jokes on.
I got off work at 2 this afternoon washed the muck off of me and headed to the gym by three. It was a good break, no knuckleheads or air wasters today. I was out of the gym with in an hour.
I got home at about at about 4:15 and read the news papers. I then made dinner for myself. I am now in the process of doing laundry, I hate laundry.
I want to go riding but it is to hot and I'm cramping like Rosie O'donnel during heavy flow. So I think I'll relax and read a bit.
This also give me a chance to plot how I will rule the world after I hit the lottery.
Good Night and God Bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home