Monday, April 07, 2003

" Most of us love from our need to love, not because we find someone deserving."
Nikki Giovanni, American Poet
This is the truest statement I have seen or heard in a long time. This helps to support my thesis that I was meant to be a bachelor.
Let's go back to my first kiss it was the end of summer in 1981 the beginning of second grade for me. There was this little fox in my class named Amy. She told me before recess one day that she wanted to kiss me but it would cost me. I had dreams of grandeur of giving up my Oreos at lunch or something simple like that, boy was I wrong.
I was awashed in anticipation waiting for the recess bell that day, it seemed like it would never ring. Then at noon it did as I strolled outside feeling like the cock of the walk Amy kicked me right square in the balls and then she kissed me. This pretty much describes how my life of dating has been.
It doesn't seem to matter who I date or how I act when I date them. I seem to always bring out the worst in women. Sometimes it's that I'm too nice so she cheated on me or she wasn't sure I was what she wanted so she cheated on me. While other times I'm " The King of the Assholes" and whoever they date next they marry.
The more I look at it the more I think that it's not just me. Sure I'm no saint, but I'm not a demon either. I give what I get. If I'm treated great, I'll treat you great. If you walk on me I'll walk on you.
The problems arises though when I treat a woman great and then she still walks all over me. I believe what goes arround comes arround and I'm pretty sure I've paid my dues and then some. But still to this day whammy when it comes to women.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home