Sunday, April 06, 2003

Most days I wake up and realize I really have alot to be thankful for. Then other days I wake up and feel like I'm playing Indian Poker with God. He can always see my card and he knows the hand I'm going to play, on the other hand I still haven't seen his.
This will be a page of the rantings of a man that has know clues to the world of women. If your looking for advice I'm sorry if you find some hook me up.
I was always the guy who made fun of "Love". I felt more secure without it. It just seemed like a crutch to me, or so I said. Truth be told I was scared to death by it. I wanted nothing to do with something that could make you feel so great, yet leave you in so much pain.
I had seen this at the age of eleven as I watched my mother die from Pancreatic Cancer. My father fell from the top of the world to the jagged rocks of anguish. I vowed not to let that happen to me.
Maybe God wants me to be a bachelor for a reason, at least it's baseball season.
GO CUBS!!!!!