Monday, November 20, 2006

Well my weekend started out atypical as usual. Got off work at 6am Saturday morning and came home and crashed.
I woke up at 2 in the afternoon and was all wound up for some reason. So I decided to head to the gym to calm down. This taught me a very profound lesson, if football is on tv and my mind is occupied I can run a hell of a lot longer than I thought was possible.
I then picked up my woman from work, and found out that we were watching her niece a nine year old and her nephew a six year old until Sunday night sometime.
Which didn't end up being that bad thanks to the following Miller Lite, UFC, Happy Feet, and Yusuf or for those of you that are old school like me Cat Stevens new disc.
Thirty years and it's just like he didn't miss a beat. I'm really impressed with his new disc.
Well that's a wrap of my weekend in a nutshell.
Later,
Smiley

1 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, Blogger Beth said...

I've actually heard it! It does indeed rock. I heart Cat Stevens! Glad to hear the evening and run were better than anticipated. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home