Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Back to basics
I've been hitting the gym at least three times a week. I know it should be at least four. But it's a start.
I used to go four to six days a week, which I did consistently for about eight years. Somewhere along the line I lost my sense of direction. I forgot how good it felt to workout.
I forgot how how good it felt to experience the DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness). It is truly a pain that takes away the pain for me.
Next week I begin yet another new career. However this time I'm going back into a Union job. Can we say free healthcare, vision, and dental for myself as well as my familly.
Let's just say I'm gonna be a milk man. I guess now I can actually give a wink anytime I hear someone must be the milkman's kid!
Well that's all for now will update soon.
Smiley

3 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Haha...wow, I literally just got back from working out moments ago, and hadn't really worked out for awhile. Like you, I worked out pretty consistently almost every day for a number of years. I ran cross country, road races, and swam. For some reason, sitting on the couch and watching CNN became my new sport. So I just got back...and it does feel SO good! I can't even explain it! (Okay, so my inspiration is kind of related to a guy and the whole commitment thing you commented on but whatever) I really want to look good for him and get back in shape. Anyway...congratulations on the job! That rocks :)

 
At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There still are milkmen?

My head hurts too much to process this right now.

 
At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And congrats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home