Monday, November 21, 2005

I've been seeing the same lady now exclusively for just over two weeks. It doesn't sound like that long to most people but for me it's an eternity.
I've been with her everyday and yet I'm not sick of her. Which is a first.
I'm even going to meet her entire familly on Thursday when I go to her famillies Thanksgiving dinner early in the day.
I in turn am taking her to my Godmothers that evening.
For once in my life I'm not scared of being in a relationship. I guess maybe after thirty one almost thirty two years of life it's about time.
Tomorrow at 10 am I go back to the Dr. on my knee. Come on no whammies. I really don't want to get cut on again. Especially this time of year, I really like to go sledding, I guess I'm a big kid.
And I really hate going under.
That's all for now.
Smiley

2 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

I hope you have a great Thanksgiving, and that everything is o.k. with the knee. :-)

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger JaG said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home