Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Maturing after all these years!
I've been in a relationship with the same lady now for almost a year. The sixth of this month it will be a year.
We don't always see eye to eye but it is good.
I haven't posted in quite some time many a concerts and many a parties have come and gone.
A few good friends have passed since my last posting also.
The Cubs still haven't won it but I still love them with all my heart.
Work has become the same old same old, but a new job opportunity is at hand. Hopefully I'll land it.
I'll be updating regularly from now on.
Later,
Smiley

3 Comments:

At 1:54 PM, Blogger JaG said...

Yay!! Good to have you back!

 
At 1:02 AM, Blogger Froggy said...

if you want you can check mine out. ;)

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Frog said...

Glad to see you are back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home