Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Its been forever and a day since I last posted alot has been going on in my life. I'm working six days a week at a dairy. It's actually a job I love but six days a week is starting to take its toll.
My woman is currently not working hence the six days a week to pay the bills/ put food on the table/live life.
Im tired and wore out. I even missed the gym twice this week to sleep.
Im burned out and about to snap.
Did I mention Im working today on the biggest day in Irish American history. Independence Day!

4 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger JaG said...

Well at least it's good to know you're alive.

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger Crashdummie said...

Well good of you to dropp by... hang in their lil' soldier ;)

 
At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you get married? Good to hear from you! Hope all is good.

 
At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dammit ^^that was me, Rainey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home