Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Ass chips and other absurdity
Well I finished my last day on the old job. I feel like I've been paroled.
I definitely learned a few things on this last job.
Number one being that people need to learn to wash their hands after using the can. If you don't have a strong stomach do not read on.
A few times a year the hell hole that I worked for deemed it necessary to take pity on us and provide us with 80% fat so called hamburgers and chips. Now you take the fact that about 85% of the guys I work with feel that they are not obligated to wash thier hands after going to the can.
Yet they can go into the breakroom and cram their newly minted ass hands into said bags of free chips.
Thus they become Ass chips! Hence you would never see anyone on my crew eat out of an open bag of chips. Let alone be brazen enough to use the restroom and not wash their hands.
Well when everyone is out enjoying this weekend of Thanksgiving here in the States just be sure if you have to use the facilities that you wash your hands after the fact.
Later,
Smiley

1 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eew, Ass Chips.

I just lost my appetite.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home