Saturday, January 20, 2007

The Saints!
I've been a New Orleans Saints fan since 1984. That was the year that Ken Stabler went there. I originally was a fan of the Raiders in most part due to my cousin Brett. But when Stabler left I followed him. First to the Houston Oilers and then to the "Aints".
I can remember Monday night football and Howard Cosell saying, "there he is the once great Snake, Ken Stabler."
I'm also a Chicago Bears fan though. That was due to my late cousin Steve. He loved the Bears.
tomorrow I will be routing whole heartedly for my Saints to come through.
Go Saints!

3 Comments:

At 11:39 AM, Blogger Lord Fondleberries said...

alas, the aint's returned.

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Crashdummie said...

Sooooo how did it gò? DId the Saint come marching it? :)

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Broken Monster said...

Think they can take down the Colts, though? =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home